Crema Mango Float
Graham Cakes alway make statement in every occasion…. I personally love graham cakes specially it’s soft and fluffy creams, it’s so easy to prepare that anybody could actually do one for them selves. Now lets try making it in a twist, how if making it not only with grahan but with broas this time, top with magi slice, it would definitely take center stage in what ever occassion we’ve have. So here what we need:
- 10 pcs graham crackers, crushed
- 10 pcs broas of lady finger cookies
- 1 pack all purpose cream
- ½ cup condensed milk
- ¼ cup melted butter for graham crackers
- 2 small ripe mangoes, sliced into wedges
- Combine all purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix well.
- Cover bottom of a pan with graham crackers.
- Spread with 1/3 of cream –milk mixture then cover with layers of broas.
- Spread with the remaining cream mixture.
- Arrange the slices of mangoes on top.
- Cover and chill.
Very Easy right?! So start making one!
(via La Kusina)