Farm Frog Adobo
Adobong Palaka (Frog) is one rare delicacies we filipinos enjoys eating. It is said that farm frogs taste like chicken, other says it is much tastier. So here’s a recipe for adobong palaka (frog) and let our family decide if palaka (frog) really taste like chicken,,,
Frog Adobo Ingredients:
- 1 kilo farm frog legs
- 1 clove garlic; crushed
- 1 small onion; sliced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon peppercorns
- Cooking oil
Frog Adobo Cooking Instructions:
- Sauté garlic and onion in a casserole.
- Add the frog legs and stir fry for few minutes.
- Add the peppercorns and bay leaves.
- Stir fry in a while and then add the vinegar and soy sauce.
- Bring to a boil and simmer.
- Stir occasionally and cook until done.